FAQFrequently Asked Questions
- Does the room have bath and toilet?
The private room has toilet(with bidet), shower and wash basin, but not bathtub.
There are no bath and toilet within the dormitory. Please use the shared shower room, toilet and wash basin on the same floor.
- Is there an Internet connection?
- There is free Wi-Fi inside the building.
- Can I smoke in the hostel?
- There is a smoking room on the 7th floor. The rest of the hostel, including all the rooms, is non-smoking.
- Is there food and drinks for sale?
There is breakfast service form 7am~11am in the lounge on 1st floor.
Drink service is available until 11pm everyday.
There are also vending machines on 4th floor.
- Are there laundry machines?
There is a laundry room on the 3rd floor with washing machines.
Cost per load of washing machine is 300 yen(no washing detergent required), and for dryer is 100 yen/30 minutes.
- Are there lockers?
- All the rooms, including the dormitories, have lockers.
- Is there a parking lot?
- We do not have a parking lot, so please use nearby paid parking.
- What do the rooms come with?
All private rooms come with bath towels, face towels, slippers, shampoo, conditioner and body soap.
The dormitory comes with bath towel, slippers and shampoo, conditioner and body soap in the shared showers.
- What amenities are there?
- Toothbrushes, pajamas, additional towels, pillows, duvet, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel... and other amenities are provided in the room.
- What time are check-in and checkout?
- Check-in is between 15:00 and 23:00 and check-out is 11:00. If you are arriving after 22:00, please call the front desk at 082-248-8120
- What are the cancellation fees?
We charge 50% for cancelling the day before and 100% on the day or for a no-show. There is no fee for cancelling two days before or earlier. As some plans do not allow refunds, please check the cancellation policy when you make a booking. For a group of more than 15, please contact us.
- Is there a curfew?
- There is no curfew but for security purposes, we lock the entrance at 23:00. Please scan your keycard on the sensor next to the entrance to enter.
- Can I request a bottom bunk in the dormitory?
- Generally we do not take specific bed requests in the dormitories. Please note that bed allocation is always subject to the booking situation on that day.
- Are the bunkbed rooms ever shared with other guests?
- The bunkbed rooms are private rooms for one or two people, so even if you are traveling alone, you will not share it with another guest.
- Can preschool-age children stay at the hostel?
Children under 6 years old cannot stay in the dormitory. Those with small children should book a private room (excluding the bunk bed rooms).
- Is there a charge for small children?
One adult staying in a private room (excluding the bunk bed rooms) may be accompanied by one child up to age 5 at no additional cost.
- Can those under 18 stay by themselves?
Those aged 16 and 17 years old must have written consent from their guardian(s) to stay. Please download the form here, fill it out and have your guardian sign it, then mail/fax/email it to the hostel before checking in or bring it on the day.
※Under 16 years old cannot stay alone,or with another person under 16 years old.
- Can I store luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- You may store luggage in the 1st-floor self-service cloak room before check-in, and until 22:00 after check-out.
- Can I send and receive courier packages?
- Unfortunately, due to space limitations, we don’t accept deliveries. However, you may send mail and packages from the convenience store one-minute walk away.
- Can I exchange my towel for a new one?
We provide one towel per guest per night. Guests staying multiple nights may exchange their towels for new one.
- About room cleaning for multi-night stay guest.
At your request. If you are staying in a private room, please hang the ‘Please make up room’ sign on the door knob by 11:00 a.m. If you are staying in the dormitory, please let reception know by 11:00 a.m.
- Do you have electrical adapters for rental?
Adapters are available for free rental at the front desk. A deposit of 1,000 yen is required.
Your deposit will be refunded upon returning of the item.